Making changes to your meter and supply


If you're planning an extension or you need your meter moved, we're here to help.

Any work including the cables running up to and including the meter should be done by trained engineers from your local network operator. This includes getting a new supply, getting your meter moved or getting a supply removed.

Contact us and we’ll take your details and pass them to the right people who’ll contact you to discuss the work.

Anything to do with the cables after the meter going into your home or the internal wiring of your home can be completed by a qualified electrician.


Contact us for any queries about moving your gas meter or adjusting your supply. We may need to pass your details on to your local gas network operator to deal with your query.

Meter box repairs

Keep your meter box in good condition to protect the meter inside. If your meter box gets damaged then it’s usually your responsibility to fix it. However, if your meter box was damaged by a meter reader then contact us so we can help. If it was damaged by your local electricity distribution company, you’ll need to contact them. You can find the number to contact them in the front of your phone book.