Making changes to your online account
An online account is the best way to manage the products you have with us. To get started, you'll need to add your product accounts to your online account. You can change details like the email address we send bills to via your online account as well.
Attaching a product account
It's simple and quick to add a product to your online account:
1. Login to your online account.
2. Select the 'Add a product' button or link. It'll be at the top or right-hand side of 'Your products'.
3. Enter the 10-digit product account number. You’ll find this on your bill and any letters about your product.
4. If you want, give the product a friendly name (like 'Our gas' for example), so you can easily see which product account it is.
5. Enter the postcode for the product and select 'Add this product'.
Removing a product account
If you need to remove a product account from your online account, please contact us and we’ll do it for you. We’ve set things up like this to make sure you don’t lose your paperless discount by accidentally removing a product.
Changing your billing email address
Just log in to your online account and go to ‘Your details’ where you can make the change. You'll need to re-activate your online account after you change your email address. We'll send an email to your new email address so you can do this.