Priority Assistance Fund
We know that sometimes it can be difficult to keep on top of your energy bills.
That's why we've set up our Priority Assistance Fund. The Fund will clear the full balances outstanding for qualifying customers and offers a range of support to ensure you can manage your energy costs in the future, including:
- Debt relief
- Income Maximisation Checks
- Energy Efficiency Advice and Measures
- Referrals for the Warm Home Discount, where appropriate
- Registration on our Priority Register and access to our Careline Services
Do I qualify for help?
We may be able to help you through Priority Assistance Fund if you meet at least two of the three criteria below:
- Your total household income is below £16,200 a year. There are some benefits we don't count as part of your income. These are Housing and Council Tax Benefits, Child Benefit, Child Tax Credit, Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payment, Carer's Allowance, Disability Living Allowance for children, Attendance Allowance and Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit.
- You're spending at least 10% of your household income on energy. To work this out, divide the total amount you've spent on energy over the last 12 months by your total household income. Then, multiply that number by 100.
- Someone in your household is classed as 'vulnerable' . That means either someone old enough to qualify for a pension, a child under 17, or someone with a chronic sickness or disability.
How to apply
If two or more of the criteria above apply to you, contact us to find out more and request an application form. Please contact us on 0345 026 2658 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete your application form as soon as possible as the scheme may close at short notice.