SSE Boiler Breakdown Cover
This product is a 12 month contract and is designed to meet the needs of a property owner who wants to protect their gas boiler and heating controls against breakdowns.
The full annual cost of the SSE Boiler Breakdown Cover is £59.40, inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax.
A £90.00 excess is payable for each new claim.
All GB postcodes except the TR postcode at this time.
For the full product details please see the Policy Booklet.
Access to exclusive ticket presales for some of the UK's biggest entertainment and sports events with SSE Reward.
Included with SSE Boiler Breakdown Cover:
- Repairs to your boiler, controls including thermostat and programmer
- Parts, labour and unlimited call-outs
- 24/7 emergency helpline
- 24 hour call-outs for emergency repairs
- A £250 payment when your boiler is beyond repair and you arrange for a new one to be installed
Not included with SSE Boiler Breakdown Cover:
- Initial inspection or annual service
- Repairs or flushes required as a consequence of sludge, limescale or corrosion
- Work required to upgrade the boiler or system to meet current industry standards
- Repairs to your central heating system including radiators
- Pre-existing faults or system deficiencies
- Underfloor heating systems or associated specialist controls
- Problems caused by blocked or frozen condensate pipework
- Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), oil and electrical heating systems
- Boilers in commercial properties
- If you sign up to a Home Services product, you'll join one of our brands
Your brand depends on where you live, but they're all part of the SSE family. For Scotland it's SSE Scottish Hydro, for Northern England it's SSE, for Southern England it's SSE Southern Electric and for Wales it's SSE SWALEC. Your brand will be shown on the paperwork we send you and on your bank statement when you make payments to us.
- Policy Booklet and Policy Summary
Unfortunately, we're unable to cover the TR postcode area at this time.
Parts and labour
Our presale tickets are subject to availability and terms and conditions.
SSE Home Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), reference number 695476. Registered in Scotland No. SC292102 at Inveralmond House, 200 Dunkeld Road, Perth, PH1 3AQ. Our insurance policies are sold and administered by us and underwritten by AmTrust Europe Limited.